Articles this month include
- a report on the second Homebrew Challenge featuring inexpensive designs (think around $30) for a 50 W amplifier.
- circularly polarized Yagi antennas for satellite communications
- a homebrew a window feed through panel
- explaining the differences bewteen a duplexer and a diplexer
- a six band – 20 – 6 metres log periodic dipole array using a phasing line.
- an Amp-Hour meter for portable ops to monitor battery discharge rate.
- there’s also a review of some popular dual-lever keyer paddles and a couple of noise canceling headphones, and the Yaesu FT-1900R 2 meter transceiver.
More info – including how to subscribe – here.